Easy to make, without the use of an electric mixer and with simple ingredients: these cupcakes are always my life savers when I want to make an easy and yummy edible gift! I make them a lot and usually I do not use exact measurements I just make them by experience. The last time I baked these yummy little things was at Penelope’s 5th birthday party. I wanted them for my candy bar and I garnished them with pink buttercream and yellow sprinkles to much our party theme. So let’s see: quick and easy to make, a little patience to get them baked and then decoration with whatever we like: sugar paste, buttercream, sprinkles. This time I sat down and wrote down the measurements for you: would you like to have my recipe?
Yield: 12 μάφινς
- 180gr self arising flour
- 150gr sugar
- 120gr milk
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 125gr real butter melted
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius
- In a mixing bowl add the melted butter with the sugar and stir
- Add the eggs one at a time and keep on stirring
- Add the vanilla extract
- Pour the flour and the milk and stir until you get an even batter
- In a muffin pan with 12 places put a cupcake paper in each case.
- Pour in the cupcake papers the batter as evenly as possible with the help of a tablespoon
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the knife comes clean from the center of the cupcake
- Let them cook for 10 minutes and then place them on a cooling rack
- When they are at room temperature, decorate them according to taste.