Cheese cakes are my favorite desser to experiment. I always try new versions even though I have posted just a feww of them. Chocolate, lemon, strawberry with vanilla base, oreo base the choices are just endless. The one seen in the pics above was made for a family dinner.
The oreo bases goes perfrectly with strawberry flavored cream. Colorful sprinkes were used both in the base and the topping giving an edge to the cheesecake presentation. I confess that the youngsters of the family got really excited 🙂
I need to add that the no bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert to make when preparing a whole menu. It can be assembled from the night before and wait for the dinner in the fridge. We can even make a birthday cake out of it 😉
So let’s check out the recipe!
Yield: 1round mold 28cm diameter
- 616gr classic oreo cookies
- 160gr butter
- 600gr cream cheese in room temperature
- ½ cup white sugar
- 185gr strawberry nesquik
- 2 cans of 250gr morfat creamy (whipped cream condensed)
- 7 tbps colorful sprinkes
- 80gr colorful round sprinkes
- Melt butter in a small pot or in the microwave. In a standing mixer mix in high speed the whipped cream with the sugar until the whipped cream is nice and fluffy.
- Add to mixer the cream cheese and continue mixing until the cream cheese is incoporated.
- Add the strawberry nesquik and lower the mixer's speed to medium. The mixture should have a light pink color.
- Crash to crumbles the oreo in the food processor. Add the butter and incoporate.
- Add the sprinkles (not the round ones) and mix by hand.
- In a round mould (with a detractable ring) spread evenly the cookie mixture and work it up to the edges of the mould with your fingers.
- Spread the mixture of the mixer inside the cookie base with a silicon spatula. Beat lighlty the mould in the working bench and make the mixture even with the back of a tablespoon.
- Refrigarate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, spread on top the round sprinkes.