Or better said the ultimate chocolate cake! Check out its opposite Angel Food Cake recipe here. But when things get really ugly and you need to “eat that cake” this is the one. Full of chocolate flavor and fluffiness, it is the best start of a hard day or the best ending of a really ugly one. The ideal companion for this cake is a glass of cold milk. But this is just me. As seen in the photos, the cake is served alone and you can eat along with your favorite drink.
Baking for me is a way to relax. Pretty often, I find myself stress-free when preparing a yummy cake for baking. You can give it a go you just never know it might do it for you as well!
Yield: 6 to 8 persons
- 12gr real butter at room temperature
- 110gr brown sugar
- 90gr white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50gr dark cooking chocolate
- 60gr milk
- 65gr greek yogurt
- 140γρ αλεύρι που φουσκώνει μόνο του
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- At a standing mixer whisk the two types of sugar with the butter to get a smooth cream at high speed.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract and mix at medium speed.
- Melt the chocolate using a water bath or at the micowave.
- Add to the mixture the milk and flour and mix gently using a silicon spatula.
- Add the cooking chocolate and mix it in the same way.
- Pour the mixture in the baking mold.
- Bake for about 45 to 50mins until the knife goes out clean from the centre of the cake.
- Let it cool and demold.