How was your long weekend? I hope you had a blast with people you love! We wanted to visit our beloved mountain village and to spend a few relaxing days close to nature. We managed to gain a kilo or so, the food was that good!
Going back home I knew I had to try low calories recipes. This is where this plate comes along. It can be your breakfast, lunch or dinner. So versatile proposal, very tasty, easy to make and low fat ! What more can anyone ask for?
- 1 well done avocado
- 1 small sized egg
- sea salt
- few drops of lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 220 degrees Celsius
- Cut the avocado in two pieces.
- With a tea spoon clean the inside of the avocado leaving a thin layer of the avocado flesh.
- Place the inside of the avocado and immediately spread it with the lemon juice drops.
- Put carefully the egg inside the avocado.
- Spread with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a pan for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with the rest of the avocado