This is one of my personal archive recipes: made it, measured it, shooted it, ate it but not posted it. I cannot I reason why I didn’t up to now, if you find one please let me know 😉
The weather however is suitable of a chocolate treat isn’t ? Especially one that is so delicious ! I adore fudge for whoever follows this blog is already known.
The ones you see in the pics above, was the edible gift for sweet Melivoia for her second birthday! If you are looking for as super special Alice in Wonderland birthday party click here! Aspasia (My Lovable Baby) planed the most amazing party! For us who attended the party it was pure bliss! It happens to pass by the party venue every day and Penelope always remember it like the place of this nice party where she made new friends 🙂 She also remebers the amazing flamingo pinata!
This sweet bite is made of white cooking chocolate and has this cute pink color and strawberry flavor. You only need one pot, decorate, refrigerate, cut in pieces and you are all set!
Let’s check out the recipe!
Yield: 30 to 40 servings
- 1 can sweetend condensed milk (397gr)
- 360gr white cooking chocolate
- 5 tbps strawberry nesquik
- ¼ tsp pink paste food color (used this one)
- 50gr colorful sprinkes.
- Spread cooking paper in a 18cm x 26cm pan so the edges for the paper hand out of the pan.
- In a small sized pot and medium fire empty the sweetend condensed milk.
- Add the chocolate in chunks and melt them in the milk stiring with a wooden spatula.
- Add the strawberry nesquik and the coloring until you get an even pink mixture.
- Empty the mixture in the pan and spread the sprinkes all over the surface.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours (preferably overnight).
- Cut in small cubes with a large sharp knife.