As promised the anniversary cupcakes /muffins are here !! This year are a lot more nutritious than usual as part of my current baking philosophy! The ingredients are tahini, banana and almond milk. I am so happy they turned out so fluffy and yummy ! I always love to share such recipes with you!
During the past week I did a lot of cooking and baking experimentation. Some of my cooking turned good, other not so good!! But I was so happy I managed to get back in the whole recipe testing thing, I didn’t mind at all.
So let’s check out my muffin recipe and yay to finding another way to use overmatured bananas!!
Yield: 24 muffins
- 260gr tahini
- 115gr raw honey
- 80gr brown sugar
- 2 very matured bananas
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 108gr almond milk
- 200gr self rising flour
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a standing mixer beat the tahini with the honey and brown sugar using the K accessory
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- In a bowl rip the bananas and melt them with a fork.
- Add them to the butter and mix until incoporated in low speed.
- Add the almond milk and flour and mix in low speed just enough to incoporate them to the mix.
- Fill in 24 silicone cupcake moulds using an ice cream scoop
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes
- Let them cold for 15 minutes, then unmould and place them on a rack until they get at room temperature.
Almond milk can be replayced with any other type of milk.